J&E Hall have released the new ABC Ambient Beer Cooler and this is now Available from Inside air. Please click the image below for Further information.
The New 2014 Hitachi Price list is now out. We should have some Printed copies shortly but you can download or View a Ebook Version by clicking on the image below.
We have over 20 Years of experience of selling the Fujitsu air conditioning in the UK. The Fujitsu systems are an extremely reliable and economic solution to any air conditioning requirement you may have please click here for further information on all the range.
Hitachi have approved the use of the Reflok Joining System on all of its ranges of A/c Equipment Sold in the UK.
It obviously remains the responsibility of the user/installer to ensure that the current system complies with F Gas Regulations and is installed within the Reflok recommendations of its use.
If you would like more information on the Full Hitachi Range please click Here
With the summer around the corner please don't forget we offer Portable A/c Systems for Hire and Sale generally on a Next Day Basis. We have a Wide range of units to suit any application.
One of our best Selling units is the Fral SC14 please click on the image below for more information.
Hitachi Air Conditioning Europe has developed a free APP which will provide service engineers with fast, easy access to alarm codes and their meanings - even if you’re not familiar with Hitachi’s equipment. please watch the Video above for details and click on one of the links below to download it.
- Simple and fast product alarm code identification tool for air conditioning, heating and ventilation
- Reduces the need for bulky manuals, all information you need is in the palm of your hand
- Detailed ‘troubleshooting’ flowcharts
- Access information 24/7, making diagnosing problems much easier – even for those not familiar with Hitachi equipment.
- Helps service engineers to diagnose the problem and resolve things quickly, saving both time and money.
- Makes finding answers when you’re on site or doing repairs and maintenance much more straightforward.
- Quick diagnosis and resolution of problems, enables service engineers to provide a satisfying outcome for their customers.
- Attach the technical sheet to an email or add to favourites for one tap easy access later on
- Hitachi helpline information available in a few taps
- Keep up-to-date with Hitachi news using the links to Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Available in a number of different languages
The JCC Cellar Cooler Range from J & E Hall available through Inside air Ltd provides cost effective and reliable units design to maintain temperatures down as low as 4°C. This means they are also suitable for extending the life of perishable goods such as Fruit and Flowers etc. as well as keeping your cellars at the perfect temperature. Please take a look at them on our website www.insideair.co.uk