KPI - Ventilation System
Hitachi Offer two ranges for Ventilation Systems the KPI - Energy Recovery/Heat Recovery and also the KPI Active+ DX Coil. Hitachi's heat recovery ventilation system adjusts the temperature and humidity of incoming fresh air to match the indoor environment.
KPI - KPI-E3E/H3E
- Airflows from 250 to 2000 m3/Hr
- Erp Lot 11- Compliant Motors for noise levels as low as 24dB(A)
- Highly efficient heat exchanger with automatic ventilation for maximum energy efficiency
- Energy exchange during summer months, reduces cooling load by up 20%, minimising both capital and running costs
- Easy access hatches for simple in situ maintenance.
KPI Active - KPI-X3E
- Capacities from 5.3 to 12.9 kW
- Airflows from 500 to 1000 m3/Hr
- Liner flow between intake and air extraction ducts
- Reduced noise levels 26 dB(A) on KPI 502X3E
- Compatible with System free indoor units, H-Link II and CS Net Web
- R410A DX Coil allows connection to Utopia IVX split systems and Set Free VRF systems.
Please click on the Image below to download a Sales Leaflet :-